Knowing that lots of people are unemployed… more people should be really mad because we don’t need to have an unemployment problem.
Obstacles to deal with;
- How can I motivate someone who has simply given up?
- How do I coach spoilt young people who do not want to do anything at all?
- What can I do about someone who hides behind health problems, even though they are not officially registered as sick?
- How do I get a person over 55 to want to get a job?
- What do I do when even I think someone is a hopeless case?
If you ever found yourself asking any of those questions we promise that you will benefit from reading the book Coaching Jobseekers by Karin Tenelius.
Contact me to discuss opportunities and initiatives
Oops! We could not locate your form.